Saturday, March 3, 2012

Temple Viper Anti-Aging Technology:Science and Nature at its Best

This specific product is why I get so excited about anti-aging technology. The Swiss scientists at Pentapharm (now DSM Nutritionals) have developed a way to synthetically reproduce a snake's venom for several medical uses such as anti-coagulants. Along the way, they found ways to use a viper's venom for cosmetic reasons in a product called "Syn-ake". One of them is producing a paralyzing -like effect of  venom. Much like botox.  A quote from the manufacturer :


SYN®-AKE’s mode of action is similar to that of Waglerin 1
which acts at the postsynaptic membrane. The peptide
is an antagonist of the muscular nicotinic acetylcholine
membrane’s receptor (mnAChR). As the muscular
nicotinic ACh receptors are blocked, the ion channel
remains closed. There is no uptake of Na+ and the muscle
cells stay relaxed.

In lay terms, Syn-ake keeps your muscles from fully contracting or relaxing and therefor leading to less wrinkling. This is an actual botox alternative. In fact, botox users use creams with syn-ake included to extend botox benefits. I have used this product for years and your first few applications feel like you've applied novocaine. During a "Holes" By  Loius Sachar unit, I brought my SynAke for the kids to try to experience being bitten - they thought it was pretty cool. So teachers- yet another application ;p
I need to remind you that I have tried all of the botox alternatives (I buy the expensive stuff off of ebay to try it... more about that later) and this is the only product that works.

You can find creams with syn-ake  for 130.00 and up. I buy mine (in pure form) for 35.00 and it lasts me for about 6 months.Of course you know where I buy mine; platinumskincare.com with 5% active ( I swear I get no kickbacks from them- although a discount or two would be nice) But you can google  Syn-Ake and find several sources. 
Happy Face Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment