Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mad for Melaleuca


This blog entry I thought we’d get a perspective of a mature woman’s needs in a beauty line.  Vee Dub from the mid-west has the prettiest, fairest skin and prefers to use a natural line called Melaleuca: a natural line of products at a reasonable cost. Without further ado:


"A bit newer to the whole anti-aging issue, I’ve finally decided that at 50-something I NEED to do something.  If I don’t my jowls are going to need a bra!  What I don’t like, though, are face preparations that are harsh on your skin, or have chemicals in them that I have no business absorbing into my body.  A recent find is Melaleuca’s Sei Bella line of beauty products, including skin care solutions.  Their products do not contain sulfar, and are made from pure and natural plant extracts like the goji berry, with lots of Vitamin C and E added to protect your skin from the environment.  The solution has a wonderful citrusy scent and costs roughly $20 (if you are a Melaleuca member, a little more if you’re not) for a fluid ounce-size container (goes far). 
 You can get it at :

VeeDub"

No comments:

Post a Comment