Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stranded on an Island. Now What?


So I'm getting my morning routine done and I'm thinking about "stranded island" situation. Of course my family, faith and all that wonderful substantive stuff. Now living in vapid land, what would I not be able to live without? Besides the two products that I posted about prior, the next item is something I found eight years ago and I've tried EVERY other product that claims to be able to do the same thing. Ladies: Line Fillers!!!
I‘ve been using Avon’s Solutions Line Filler and I swear by it.  It’s only $6.00 at from MY local Avon Lady and the tube lasts about 2 months (with as much as I use it,  that’s a lot). Here’s what I’ve tried that does NOT work:
  • ·        Heidi Klum’s: In an Instant- this, I found out, is face primer-like. Nothing magical, L’Oreal studio primer does the same thing and it’s much cheaper.
  • ·        Olay’s Fill and seal- nope and it crumbles after you put your makeup on.
  • ·        Neutrogena- minimal results. If I pile it on and let it “seep” in, small result. Not better than Avon however. Told you I was OCD.

Again I want to go the cheapest route to get the best effects- my husband is a penny pinching German;p. I can buy line filler for $200.00 or get injections.
6.00- for lines gone for over 5 hours=good value!!

No comments:

Post a Comment